Skilled Hard Landscaper - S177
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an established family run landscaping and garden maintenance company that has been in operation since 2005, building a team of professional and experienced individuals to implement and maintain gardens to the highest standards. The owners of the business have a huge amount of enthusiasm and passion for the projects and services the company provides, quality of the work carried out by a company is often measured in terms of repeat and continued relationships with clients which is what our client has achieved over the years.
Duties will include a variety of tasks such as;
• Block paving
• Be able to work from plans/drawings
• Knowledgeable of irrigation systems
• Material care and maintenance
• Tool care
• Liaise with clients
• Working hours are 07:30 to 5pm Monday to Friday
• Several years hard landscaping experience
• A zest for your profession and the satisfaction of customers.
• Excellent plant knowledge
• Speak fluent English
• Hold a full driving licence
• Be able to work autonomously
• Have a desire to learn and progress
If this Skilled Hard Landscaper vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Skilled Hard Landscaper vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Skilled Hard Landscaper vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Skilled Hard Landscaper - S177
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly