Experienced Gardeners Required
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are a busy, well-established garden design and maintenance company. We have a growing portfolio of high-end residential gardens across north London and are looking for enthusiastic, experienced full time professional gardeners.
If you are passionate about horticulture, are looking to develop and grow within a great team and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 2–3 years’ proven gardening experience and good practical skills in garden maintenance; involving pruning hedges and shrubs, mowing, flowerbed maintenance (weeding and pruning) and planting; including the regular use of power tools. Installing and maintaining irrigation systems would be an advantage.
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practice (plant identification test on interview)
- Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hard working and able to work in all types of weather
- Physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Formal horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage, but not essential.
- Clean UK driving licence essential
Working hours are 8am–4.30pm Mon–Fri, longer in the summer months.
Starting salary of £21.8 – 27K, dependent on experience and skills. Work all year round, uniform provided, development and promotion available for the right candidate.
To apply, please click "Apply" and email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references to Maria Dallow, Director, Flowers Galore & More Ltd.
Apply for Experienced Gardeners Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly