Cash & Carry Nursery Supervisor - S507
Our client is a successful supplier of top quality trees, shrubs and hardy plants in a variety of sizes to the Trade and Wholesale Industry. They are currently seeking a Cash & Carry Nursery Supervisor to lead and manage a dedicated team of staff.
Do you have an extensive knowledge of nursery production?
Are you an enthusiastic team leader?
Can you ensure a high standard of plant maintenance?
- Ensuring the quality standards for lifting and preparation of stock for customer orders
- Prioritise and action nursery maintenance and other associated tasks
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service by all members of the team
- Working with the Nursery Section Head to ensure the development of the team
- Managing the plant husbandry prioritises on the nursery
- Proven experience in containerised production horticulture
- Able to work independently with plenty of drive and initiative
- Experience of leading a small team of staff
- Happy to work in all weathers and ensure tasks are completed on time
If this Cash & Carry Nursery Supervisor vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Cash & Carry Nursery Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Cash & Carry Nursery Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.