Head Gardener - High End - Static Site - 39731
We are currently recruiting an experienced Head Gardener to manage beautiful gardens in West London. You must be trustworthy, reliable and have exceptional work experience; you will be working in magnificent historic surroundings.
The ideal candidate will have previous grounds maintenance experience with the ability to identify common garden plants, pests and diseases. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors.
Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
Skills and experience:
- CRB check
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Holds valid driving licence preferably with legal and practical ability to use a trailer
- Ideally previous experience of supervising others
- RHS General Horticulture or equivalent.