Landscape Project Manager
Landscape Project Manager
We seek an experienced landscape Project Manager to manage the day-to-day on-site construction
and administration of landscape projects ranging from £30,000 to £2m+ in central London and the
Our Project Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations on site (both hard- and soft-
landscaping) and form a link between the Construction Managers and the on-site teams. In addition to
ensuring adherence to the company's health and safety, CDM, Quality Assurance and environmental
standards, Project Managers are encouraged to assist the Construction Managers in the compilation
and modification and adherence to the project programmes, resourcing, procurement plan, monthly
variations and the change order processes.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of each of our pending and active projects including, but not limited to, the scope of works, programme, tender documentation and contract particulars;
- The ability to Coordinate and manage multiple sub-contractors;
- Production of contract programmes using Microsoft Project; monitoring, amending and updating project operations accordingly and advising of any potential delays to the client team;
- Preparation of cost analyses; early-stage budgets; and procurement plans;
- Championing of and ensuring compliance with our site-specific company policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all projects are managed effectively and safely to comply with all aspects of the current health and safety regulations;
- Leading the supervisors in presenting and mentoring on the delivery of toolbox talks;
- Ensuring that sites are managed in a clean, safe and tidy manner;
- Checking timesheets, attendance and reporting of any absences to HR, as well as illnesses, health issues and safety issues which may affect the smooth running of the projects or the safety of our staff;
- Sourcing of materials, negotiating keen prices and placing orders as required;
- Mentoring others in the adherence to the Company’s procedures and quality practices;
- Managing the quality of the delivery of the projects to ensure that the good name of and the reputation of the Company is maintained and enhanced; and Promotion of the Company at all times.
Candidates should be experienced and skilled landscapers with good interpersonal skills and self-starters. ROLO, CSCS at the appropriate level and preferably SSSTS/SMSTS qualifications are
required and plant certifications desirable.
Their experience should have led them to a good all-round understanding of the engineering principles necessary to the high-quality execution of works on site, with a minimal risk to the longevity
of the works.
They should be able to liaise with the design team and with affluent and sophisticated clients in a professional and fluent manner, both on technical and non-project-related topics. In addition, candidates should have a keen eye for detail and a very positive work ethic and ability to motivate
their teams to excel.
As well as a competitive salary, Project Managers will have the benefit of a phone & laptop, training &
development and access to some of the most prestigious residences and developments in London
and the Home Counties.