Garden Sundries Supervisor - K658
Our client is a family run highly successful Garden Centre winning many retail awards. They are proud of their committed and highly experienced team and ensure the right level of autonomy is given in order to enjoy their role. They are renowned for providing specially selected products, inspiring displays and welcoming atmosphere. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to join the Garden Sundries Team.
Do you enjoy providing excellent retail standards?
Do you have an eye for detail able to maintain a high level of housekeeping?
Are you meticulous in terms of presentation and displays?
- Negotiating with suppliers for best possible terms
- Ensuring a high standard of merchandising and displays
- Effectively leading and motivating the team and acting as a role model
- Encouraging the team to use their own initiative in order to maximise sales
- Ensure all staff put the needs of the customer first and foremost
- Retail shop floor experience within a busy environment
- A proven track record of people management
- Be highly motivated and keen to deliver great results
- Possess an enthusiastic and positive approach to deliver high standards of retailing
If this Garden Sundries Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Sundries Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Sundries Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.