Nursery Sales Manager - K459
Our client is a leading grower and importer of hardy nursery stock supplying the wholesale landscape and garden design sector throughout London and the South of England. They are proud of their reputation for producing the highest quality specimen trees and shrubs.
Do you have proven experience in horticulture sales and knowledge of European suppliers?
Are you well organised able to multi task in-line with the business needs?
Are you confident to take responsibility for all daily duties to ensure an efficient nursery?
- Overseeing a small team of staff to maintain excellent quality plant stock
- Taking clients around the nursery and assisting with their purchases
- Liaising with new and existing clients and outside contractors
- Ensuring the website, social media and plant catalogues are current and up to date
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets
- A proven track record in horticulture sales
- Good IT skills and social media skills
- A good knowledge of European suppliers
- A proactive hands on approach happy to multi task
If this Nursery Sales Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Sales vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Sales Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.