Furniture and Christmas Department Head - C482
Our client is a small group of highly successful Garden Centres, an 8th generation business that knows everything about plants, gardens and retailing. 25% of their workforce have enjoyed over 10 years of loyal service. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retailer to join the team as Furniture & Christmas Department Manager.
Can you provide excellent retailing standards?
Do you have an eye for detail able to provide innovative displays?
Can you lead and inspire a team of staff?
- Ordering and ranging of Furniture and Christmas products
- Planning the shop floor layout throughout each season
- Leading and supervising a team of 4 staff plus seasonal staff
- Duty Manager with key holder responsibilities
- Working with the group Buyer attending Buying trips both home and abroad
- A good eye for detail merchandising and displays
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Articulate and keen to provide excellent retailing standards
If this Furniture and Christmas Department Head vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Furniture and Christmas Department Head vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Furniture and Christmas Department Head vacancy will have been unsuccessful.