Assistant Plant Manager - B175
A fantastic opportunity exists for an Assistant Plant Manager to join an award-winning independent Garden Centre and supporting the department manager in a wide range of daily duties. This centre is owned by a charity and runs a training scheme to help long term unemployed people back in to work.
Do you have an extensive knowledge of plants and gardening products?
Are you a real people’s person able to inspire others to perform to the best of their ability?
Do you enjoy offering excellent customer sales and service?
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation and displays
- Providing excellent customer sales and service
- Ordering of plant stock particularly hardy nursery, shrubs, herbaceous, trees and roses
- Supervision of trainees and work experience students
- Key holder duties as and when required
- Great team leadership skills
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Be meticulous in terms of presentation and displays
- A good working knowledge of garden centre retailing
If this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Plant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.