Maintenance Gardener - B815
Our client has an established garden centre as well as offering a full garden service including garden and patio make-overs, regular and once-off maintenance and window box planting.
- To assist the Team Leader with:
- Regular/Contract garden maintenance services
- Once-off garden makeovers
- To provide assistance when requested as defined by your Line Managers.
- To work at the garden centre as required
- Previous gardening experience
- Experience of using power garden tools such as lawn mower, strimmer, hedge-cutter, blower, drills
- Plant knowledge
- Pruning skills
- Full clean driver’s licence valid in the UK
- Genuinely hard-working!
- A positive, happy and flexible attitude
- The ability to work and share in a team environment
- Desire to constantly learn more about your profession and to improve yourself
- The ability to do physical hard work
Hours are full time 5 days a week (which may include weekend work), PAYE.
If this Maintenance Gardener vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Maintenance vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Maintenance Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.