Plantarea Manager - C519
Our client has developed a popular Garden Centre established since 1969 where they have built up a reputation for quality innovation and style. The centre has grown considerably over the years achieving great success by offering an extensive range of top quality plants with many unusual lines. They have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Plantarea Manager to join the team.
Do you have a good working knowledge of plant retailing?
Do you enjoy creating inspirational plant displays?
Do you possess great team leadership skills?
- Purchasing of plant stock and working closely with the owner
- Merchandising and displays, maintaining high standards of care
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Implementing seasonal changes and promotions
- All areas of customer sales and service
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail in all tasks
- Good Horticultural knowledge
- A flexible approach in line with the business needs
- A relevant horticultural qualification
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.