Team Leader Seasonal Plants - P183
Our client has an expanding group of highly successful innovative garden centres, renowned for their extensive range of both indoor and outdoor plants. This garden centre is particularly known for its range of over 200 home bred roses, many of which have won awards worldwide. They are currently seeking a Team Leader of Seasonal Plants to join the team at this superb centre.
Do you enjoy the challenge of providing exciting plant displays?
Do you have good horticultural knowledge and enjoying sharing this with customers?
Are you meticulous in terms of presentation and display?
- Providing a well-presented department with innovative plant displays?
- Stock control of an extensive range of plants
- Working as part of a successful team assisting in other areas as and when required
- Providing great customer service and advice
- Supporting the department manager to maintain excellent standards of plant retailing
- A sound knowledge of plant retailing
- Excellent customer sales & service skills
- Good team leadership skills
- A passion to maintain and deliver excellent standards throughout
If this Team Leader Seasonal Plants vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Team Leader Seasonal Plants vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Team Leader Seasonal Plants vacancy will have been unsuccessful.