HSEQ Compliance Manager - R013
Our Client has been established for over 20 years and have been involved in commercial soft landscaping right across the South East, spanning as far north as Peterborough and as far west as Bristol. They have completed landscape schemes for a wide variety of clients, including company headquarters, new schools and academies, business and retail parks, superstores and industrial estates, as well as involvement in ecologically sensitive areas. The business has had a change of ownership in the last two years and a new CEO recently. They are currently looking for a motivated and skilled HSEQ Manager to join them on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, they will be overseeing all aspects of safety and quality at site and management level. The successful candidate will be required to operate across the south of England.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring of the HSEQ Plan and objectives and targets.
- Provide positive leadership and promote the adoption of best practice.
- Responsible for developing, promoting and monitoring the HSEQ culture.
- Lead and direct functional management for any HSEQ personnel under your control.
- Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance.
- Produce HSEQ performance reports as required.
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident HSEQ reports and investigation.
- Significant experience in safety and environment within the landscape industry.
- Good academic qualifications, minimum of NEBOSH certificate or equivalent desirable
- Health & Safety Training (IOSH) Awareness of industry issues.
- Experience of managing and developing staff.
- Computer literate.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence.
If this HSEQ Compliance Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this HSEQ Compliance Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this HSEQ Compliance Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.