Hardy Plants Team Leader - S548
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Hardy Plants Team Leader to join the team. This site has planning consent to triple the size of the covered retail area with work due to start later in the year. This centre has gone from strength to strength attracting a steady stream of customers with popular departments to include plants, floristry, landscaping, gifts and indoor and outdoor lifestyle ranges, with a team dedicated to providing sound advice with inspirational ideas to ensure the customer has a memorable shopping experience.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and sharing your knowledge?
Can you provide innovative plant displays?
Do you enjoy working as part of a successful team of staff?
- Merchandising and displays of all hardy plants
- Ensuring the department is looking fresh and interesting
- Monitoring sales and maintaining accurate stocking levels
- Providing excellent customer sales and service
- Assisting the department manager as and when required
- Previous experience in plant retailing or similar background
- Possess excellent attention to detail in all areas of the role
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing the highest standards
- A good working knowledge of horticulture with relevant qualification
If this Hardy Plants Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Hardy Plants Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Hardy Plants Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.