Poultry Centre Manager - A729
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has a Poultry centre with over 100 birds of all kinds of poultry fowl to include rare breeds, hybrid chickens, ducks, geese and quails. Whether you are a beginner or experienced keeper, their purpose is to help support and supply the customer with everything you need to keep your poultry birds happy, healthy and productive, with a good selection of coops, both wooden and plastic, suitable for different numbers of birds and accessories.
Do you have a genuine interest in keeping poultry?
Are you a good sales person with good negotiating skills?
Can you provide a good level of animal husbandry?
- Day to day care and maintenance of all poultry
- Purchasing of stock and negotiating with suppliers
- To ensure all poultry have fresh bedding and are in good health
- All areas of customers service, giving the best possible advice
- Linked sales with suitable coops and all accessories required
- The ability to handle all live stock with the upmost care
- Good sales skills with an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to all tasks
- Excellent customer sales and service skills
- Happy to work in all areas as and when required
If this Poultry Centre Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Poultry Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Poultry Centre Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Poultry Centre Manager - A729
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly