Shop Manager - D094
- Contract Type
Our client has a family run garden centre who are proud to offer an extensive range of top-quality plants, leisure goods, garden sundries & gifts. The centre has grown from strength to strength with a new restaurant and is used as a popular destination garden centre. They are currently seeking an experienced shop manager who will support the centre manager in delivering an exceptional level of customer sales and service.
Can you provide excellent retailing standards of a wide range of products?
Do you enjoy leading and motivating a team of staff?
Are you keen to reach and exceed sales targets?
- To manage the daily activities of a large shop department
- To ensure the correct stocking levels are maintained throughout each season
- To deliver excellent merchandising standards of a wide range of products
- To lead a team of staff by example and provide training where necessary
- To support and contribute to the achievement of budgeted company sales
- A proven track record in retailing bringing success to the business
- Excellent team leadership skills and determination to succeed
- The ability to deliver a professionally presented department at all times
- Able to provide a high level of customer sales and service
If this Shop Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Shop Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Shop Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Shop Manager - D094
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly