Nursery Manager - A265
Our client has a family owned business which has been growing plants since the 1950’s. The nursery grows 750,000 bedding plants and some perennials annually which are grown exclusively for 2 stores. They are currently seeking an experienced grower of bedding plants who can lead the team and work closely with the family.
Do you have a passion for plants and growing able to produce consistently high standards?
Can you lead and inspire the team acting as a positive role model?
Do you react well in crisis able to think on your feet?
- Overall responsibility for efficient nursery production maintaining high standards
- Identifying trends and forecast space and production needs
- Asses plants for disease, pests and husbandry practice
- Recruitment, development and motivation of the team
- To assist directors and senior team taking on projects to improve the running of the business
- Proven experience in growing a variety of bedding plants
- Excellent communication skills and good IT skills
- A passion for plants with good attention to detail in all tasks
- Able to plan prioritise offering new ideas for future success of the business
If this Nursery Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Manager - A265
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly