Interior Plant Maintenance Technician - R037
Our client is a well-established company that supplies and maintains corporate interior/exterior planting schemes for prestigious companies based in London and the Home Counties.
You will be responsible for visiting multiple clients each day and maintaining their existing plant displays to a high standard, as well as installing new displays. This is a responsible position as you will need to work on your own initiative and will be representing the company to the client. You will also need a keen eye for design and trends.
- Visiting client’s sites on a regular basis.
- Ensuring planting schemes are kept to a high standard
- Making changes when necessary
- Installing new planted displays where required.
- Some exterior maintenance of terraces
- Liaising with the clients
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum of 1 year’s Interior plant experience
- A horticultural qualification is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills and a smart appearance
Must be self-motivated, trustworthy and able to work alone or as part of our team. Uniform and company van will be provided.
If this Interior Plant Maintenance Technician vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Interior Plant Maintenance Technician vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Interior Plant Maintenance Technician vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Interior Plant Maintenance Technician - R037
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly