Plantarea Manager - L264
Our client has a family run business which started back in 1983 with the aim of providing top class gardening products and quality grown plants. They strive to continuously meet the expectations and demands that are required to keep our homes and gardens glorious all year round and have a passion to deliver unrivalled customer experience, introducing new product lines, building an award-winning restaurant, expanding the outdoor plant area and launching new departments.
Are you customer focused and dedicated to providing a first class service?
Can you provide excellent visual merchandising displays?
Do you have strong plant purchasing skills and up to date with leading suppliers?
- Taking sole responsibility for all daily activities in the plants department
- Plant purchasing from both new and existing suppliers
- Presentation and displays across the department
- Leading and inspiring a team of staff
- Key holder duties as and when required
- Excellent plant purchasing skills able to negotiate with suppliers
- The ability to provide a high level of visual merchandising and display
- Have a customer focused approach
- Strong people management skills able to lead and inspire
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - L264
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly