Plantarea Supervisor - A704
Our client has developed a popular Garden Centre that has been established since 1984 and is still owned by the original family. It has always sought to provide an extensive range of plants and complete range of gardening products everything you would expect to find from bedding plants, trees and shrubs, herbaceous plants, planted containers and hanging baskets, all provided by an enthusiastic team of staff.
Do you have a good working knowledge of plants?
Do you enjoy offering excellent customer sales & service?
Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating interesting displays?
- Presentation and displays of all plant stock
- Maintenance, good housekeeping and quality control
- Merchandising effectively to create eye catching displays
- Giving advice on suitability and selection
- Working closely with the department manager
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to all tasks
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer sales and service
- Keen to progress and take on a good level of responsibility
If this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Supervisor - A704
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly