Contracts Manager - 39441
- Motivate and lead staff within the Landscaping Team.
- Ensure Landscape managers and Site Supervisors tasks and expectations are met
- Oversee the economical and efficient use of transport.
- Maintain excellent health and safety standards for staff and members of the public.
- Responsible for scheduling of maintenance programmes on site
- Hands on role (as required) in all landscape maintenance and installation works.
- Liaise with office staff regarding ordering of all plants, materials and equipment etc.
- Liaise regularly with the Managing Director on matters relating to landscape management and employee welfare.
- Liaise regularly with Clients management teams and react speedily to any specific requests.
- Co-ordinator of all tender submissions and new client business.
- Attend client meetings to discuss all areas of landscape maintenance contracts.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met on site.
- Ensure ISO is implemented across all sites and relevant paperwork is completed.
- Lead and motivate staff it to potential
- Liaise with MD to plan resource and evaluate learning and development opportunities for the team.
- Ensure team participation in and commitment to Site and management plans and their objectives
- Assist the Managing Director in managing the reporting, investigation of incidents and co-ordinate the gathering of evidence and other documentation for prosecutions.
- Team Player
- Hort Qualified
- Management experience
Apply for Contracts Manager - 39441
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly