Farm Operations Manager | Norfolk
How would you like to work for one of the most innovative and dynamic soft fruit businesses in the UK? We are working with such a business as they look to appoint a Farm Operations Manager to work across their farming enterprise.
You would be fully supported by the Head of Farming as you manage the harvest operations and innovations across the farm.
Your role would cover areas including:
* Developing and implementing operational strategy for harvest.
* Delivering positive KPI results in People (H&S), Quality, Cost and Service that deliver against the operations strategy.
* Have a proactive approach to innovation and be actively involved in trial and visits to research stations.
* Manage and motivate your permanent and seasonal teams.
* Preparing budgets and improving efficiencies.
* Developing a culture of Continuous Improvement.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Ideally have a background in fruit or vegetable farming operations.
* Are used to managing large teams.
* Are used to working to financial and production targets.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.