Horticulture Specialist - H064
Our client is a family owned garden centre steeped in history and expertise, stocking everything you will need to create a beautiful garden and much more. The centre is renowned for offering a fantastic range of top-quality plants with excellent customer service where they have continued to stay at the forefront in Plant Retailing. They are currently seeking a Horticulture Specialist to join the outside plants team.
Do you enjoy giving customer advice on suitable plantings and colour schemes?
Do you have an eye for detail presentation and displays?
Do you enjoy working as part of a successful team?
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping standards
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of plants
- Ensuring a good level of visual merchandising is achieved
- Supporting the department manager with all daily duties
- Providing excellent customer sales and service
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing
- An eye for detail presentation and displays
- Enjoy offering excellent customer service
- Have a practical enthusiastic approach to all tasks
If this Horticulture Specialist vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Horticulture Specialist vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Horticulture Specialist vacancy will have been unsuccessful.