Green Team Supervisor
Are you a passionate about horticulture and about introducing new trainees into the industry? If so, our client would love you to join them at London’s leading environmental charity.
Green Team Supervisor
Location: London offices and project sites across London
Contract: Fixed, initially 1 year
Salary: circa £24k
Hours: 37.5 per week
Over the last 20 years, our client’s Green Teams have provided hundreds of unemployed Londoners with their first taste of work in grounds maintenance and horticulture. Under the tutelage of Green Team Supervisors they have successfully delivered award winning landscaping and maintenance contracts throughout London.
In 2019, their programme will grow from strength to strength as their Green Teams will be at the very heart of the delivery of several of the organisation’s employment programmes and their newest landscaping and sustainable urban drainage projects. They are seeking a new Green Team Supervisor who will lead one of the teams.
- Have proven experience in delivering soft landscaping and grounds maintenance projects.
- Have proven experience in overseeing a team to deliver these projects.
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to train your new team members to deliver our programme and support their progression into careers in the industry.
You will be highly organised and able to work towards targets and deadlines, while managing your own workload. You’ll be supported in your role by key staff within the Employment and Landscaping teams.
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading community regeneration organisation working with people living in some of London’s most deprived places. They help communities to transform open spaces and support people through training, education and gaining employment, as well as raising awareness of environmental sustainability.
Closing date for applications: 9am 20th March 2019
Interview date: 28th March 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced criminal records check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Charity & Voluntary Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Horticultural Specialist Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Garden Centres & Nurseries Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Growing Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)