Plant Buyer - L036
Our client has over 60 years of experience at the cutting edge of Garden & Leisure Retailing and remain at the forefront of Horticulture. They are currently seeking a Category Manager for Horticulture, who will play a vital role in group purchasing, achieving a vibrancy that is befitting the garden calendar and a strong stimulus for sales growth.
Are you an experienced Plant Buyer for a multi –site operation?
Do you have good contacts with leading plant suppliers and nurseries?
Are you target driven with vision to improve sales and margin trends?
- Sourcing innovative product ranges and identifying key trends in the market place
- To target and improve on sales and margin trends in line with industry and best practice
- To analyse sales, reacting to information and taking appropriate action
- Managing and developing a small team of Assistant Category Managers
- To support and influence the creation of inspirational displays at each site
- Excellent negotiating skills able to respond quickly to trends
- Have a good relationship with suppliers to secure the best possible products & terms
- Able to optimise sales and profitability through store layout and design
- Happy to travel across the UK and abroad as required
If this Plant Buyer vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Buyer vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plant Buyer vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plant Buyer - L036
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly