An opportunity has arisen for an experienced gardener to join the team responsible for the maintenance and development of gardens and grounds in Harrow School.
Working alongside the Gardens Manager and the Gardens team, you should possess a horticultural qualification or have relevant experience.
Duties will include lawn care, planting, pruning and cutting hedges, as well as snow clearance and salting in the winter. It is therefore essential that applicants are physically fit and able to work outside throughout the year and in all weathers. A full UK driving licence is desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include free lunches, automatic enrolment in the School’s pension scheme, use of the School’s sports facilities and subsidised membership of the tennis, golf, angling and social clubs.
Application packs are available from harrowschool.org.uk/work-at-harrow or by contacting the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 March 2019.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for the post, including checks with any past employer and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
An independent boarding school for boys aged 13 to 18.
Harrow School is an equal opportunities employer.
More searches like this
- Charity & Voluntary Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Sports & Leisure Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Universities & Colleges Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Central)