Landscape Foreman vacancy in the British Virgin Islands
Applicants must have a keen interest and passion for Horticulture. This will be very much a "hand on" roll, with candidates expected to have qualifications in horticulture and/or more practical skills.
- Carry out daily operation management including landscape installation, irrigation & maintenance.
- Hold crews meetings comply with all resorts and gated community regulations.
- Horticultural qualification prefferred
- A practical nature
- Knowledge of landscape tools and equipment with experience with backhoe, bobcat and mini excavator an asset but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years construction site experience
- Ability to lead and manage crews
- Ability to read landscape drawings
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver's licence
- Single applicants preferred
- Experience in the field is essential