Construction Manager/Site Agent - S262
Our client provides a wide range of ecological and land-based services, fusing ecological consultancy, environmental vegetation management and Landscape Construction to their clients which include large Civils, local authorities, housing developers, architects and contractor’s solutions in conservation and countryside engineering with values up to £3.2 million.
They are the UK’s leading wildlife and habitat management specialists. With offices in the Midlands, Devon, Norfolk and Scotland they are able to provide a nationwide coverage for their clients. They manage conflict with nature proactively and responsibly, removing the risk from commercial operations. They provide an integrated ecological solution and a one-stop shop for ecological and countryside management needs.
Their qualified, multi-skilled workforce, together with their range of equipment, enables them to provide solutions to even the most complex environmental and ecological problems.
Their philosophy is based on innovation, service efficiency, high quality and working collaboratively with our clients.
Their aims are to maintain their reputation for providing a no-nonsense, collaborative, high quality approach where they deliver projects on time, on budget and to the brief every time.
They currently have a vacancy within their organisation for a Construction Manager, ideally with experience of working in landscape contracting, countryside management, agriculture or a similar field.
The Construction Manager will have experience of managing and delivering large and complex projects on time and to the satisfaction of the Company’s clients. Responsible for resourcing and line managing a site team whilst promoting compliance with all company systems and policies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be commercial with relevant project management experience, ideally gained within the environmental / horticultural / habitat management or ecological sector
- Be organised with experience of managing large, complex projects
- Be financially adept with the ability to manage and deliver projects on time and to budget
- Have experience of leading and motivating a team
- Have excellent written communication skills and be able to produce accurate reports
- Be capable of working under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a positive outlook and a strong desire to succeed
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this Construction Manager / Site Agent vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Construction Manager / Site Agent vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Construction Manager / Site Agent vacancy will have been unsuccessful.