Landscape Gardener - T576
6 days left
- Contract Type
Would you like to do high quality maintenance work in a prestigious private park in the London area?
Would you like to work in a role where you can further your horticultural knowledge whilst taking advantage of excellent career opportunities?
There are two positions available, one based in Hendon and one in Fulham.
Candidates will be working as part of a team and be expected to complete a wide variety of maintenance tasks. You will be required to work to a high standard and able to be proactive and flexible in your approach to work.
Duties will include:
- Grass cutting and strimming
- Weeding and mulching beds and borders
- Pruning, dead heading and shrub maintenance
- Use of mowers, hedge cutters and leaf blowers
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practice
- Good practical skills in garden maintenance
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Formal horticultural qualification
If this Landscape Gardener vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Landscape Gardener vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Landscape Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Landscape Gardener - T576
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly