Plantarea Manager - A602
If ever a Garden Centre could be classed as best in bloom, then this gorgeous Garden Centre is it. From the moment you step through the doors into the main shop with its inspiring displays and products through to the fabulous all weather outdoor plantarea, you can’t fail to be inspired by this fantastic Garden Centre. An exciting opportunity exists for a Plantarea Manager to join the team providing a fabulous range of plants.
Do you have a passion for horticultural and enjoy sharing your knowledge?
Can you lead and inspire the team to deliver excellent customer service?
Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating displays?
- Purchasing of stock and monitoring sales
- Ensuring the department is well stocked with particular attention to peak season
- Providing good housekeeping standards across the department
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Providing excellent customer sales and service for planting solutions and problems
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- The ability to merchandise stock to high standards of retailing
- Possess an enthusiastic approach to all tasks
- Able to offer new ideas for future business growth
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 733510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - A602
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly