Plantarea Manager - N228
Our client is widely known as one of the leading garden centre groups, providing an innovative range of plants, home and leisure goods and much more. They are currently seeking a Plantarea Manager to join the team where you will hold a good level of responsibility for all daily operations.
Do you have a passion for gardening and plants?
Can you provide excellent standards of merchandising and displays?
Are you a good team leader able to inspire others?
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of plants
- Providing expert advice to customers and answering queries
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping standards throughout each season
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and looking fresh
- Working as part of a successful team of staff
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing or nursery background
- The ability to merchandise effectively creating innovative displays
- Be well organised with good attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team of staff delivering great results
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.