Garden Department Manager - D254
Our client has a highly successful garden centre established over many years and is widely known for stocking a comprehensive range of plants, home and leisure goods, pet sundries, gifts and garden sundries. They are currently seeking a Garden Department Manager who will support the centre manager in providing a professionally run department.
Do you have garden centre experience and keen to progress in your career?
Do you have good team leadership skills?
Do you enjoy merchandising and displays to attract sales?
- Stock control of a wide range of products
- Analysing sales and taking appropriate action
- Managing a team of staff to work to high standards of retailing
- Supporting the centre manager in maintaining professional standards
- All areas of customer sales and service
- The ability to merchandise to high standards of retailing
- Excellent team leadership skills
- A sound knowledge of Garden Sundries
- Attention to detail in all tasks
If this Garden Department Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Department Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Department Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.