Assistant Plantarea Manager - E329 - Middlesex
Our client has developed an award-winning garden centre where they are committed to growing their business whilst delivering high standards of customer care. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Assistant Plant Manager to join the team where you will provide a wide range of top-quality plants.
Do you possess great customer service skills?
Do you have a good working knowledge of horticulture?
Do you enjoy leading and motivating a team of staff?
- Presentation and display of a wide range of plants
- Creating an inspirational environment that is well maintained and professionally presented
- Ordering of stock and maintaining accurate sales records
- Supervising a team of staff and training where necessary
- Liaising with the department head to achieve great sales
- A good understanding of successful Garden Centre Retailing
- Excellent customer sales and service skills
- Good Horticultural knowledge
- Attention to detail in all areas of the business
If this Assistant Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Plantarea Manager will have been unsuccessful