Garden Centre Manager - C743 - Middlesex
Our client is a family run business which has grown from strength to strength now operating with a sales turnover of £2.5 million. The centre is renowned for not only supplying a diverse range of gardening and leisure products but also providing a fantastic range of top-quality plants. They are currently seeking a Garden Centre Manager who will work closely with the owners holding a good level of autonomy for all daily operations, providing an exceptional level of customer sales and service.
- To drive performance maximising sales potential
- To maintain high standards of merchandising and displays throughout the centre
- To actively develop the team’s sales skills and knowledge
- To work with the owners purchasing of stock and dealing with suppliers
- To provide excellent customer sales and service
- A proven track record at Garden Centre Manager level
- An enthusiastic and highly motivated personality
- Well organised with meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to communicate well at all levels
If this Garden Centre Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.