Plants Supervisor - E726
Our client has an amazing Garden Centre which has been established over many years growing into a destination garden centre supplying a vast range of excellent quality plants. They are currently seeking a Plants Supervisor to join the team in the Seasonal Plants department where you will take a good level of responsibility for maintaining exceptionally high standards.
Do you have a passion for horticulture?
Are you a good team leader happy to multi tasks in order to maintain high standards?
Do you have an eye for detail and eye creating displays?
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping across the department
- Ensure the department is well stocked with particular attention to peak season
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Providing excellent customer sales and service
- Supporting the department manager as and when required
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing
- The ability to merchandise and present stock to high standards
- Be focused and determined with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Have a creative attitude towards plant displays
If this Plants Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plants Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plants Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.