Interior Landscape Tecnician - 36787
Garden Maintenance Technician
This client is one of the UK’s leading providers of interior office plants and exterior landscaping design and maintenance services. From a verdant array of office plants for a modern office to grounds maintenance for a large hotel or corporate HQ, our clients main aim is to provide our clients with beautiful living landscapes, both inside and out. They are now looking for a Garden Maintenance Technician to join their team working around the Hertfordshire area.
- Maintenance of interior/exterior live plant displays and floristry at prestige customer offices
- Hotels throughout the south east of England, with a minimum of two days per week working in the City as a walking technician
- Will also be required to assemble and deliver a range of interior / exterior products
- Hort qualified desirable
- Minimum 2 years Industry experience
- Have a pro-active and positive mind set
- Full UK driving license Team player and be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes
- Be prepared to travel throughout the UK when required
- Experience of driving a large transit vehicle
- Well presented
- Good communication skills written and verbal
Hours of work: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday however will be expected to work at weekends during Peak times, and a minimum of 2 days per week as a walking technician in London.