Garden Maintenance Foreman - 37778
Garden Maintenance Foreman
As a long established award winning company, we are looking to recruit an experienced maintenance foreman to join our expanding organisation, working in some of the most desirable locations in London and the Home Counties.
You will be part of a knowledgeable and friendly team working on an interesting mix of small gardens, courtyards, roof terraces, London squares and large country gardens. With a mix of own build, high profile designer projects and private spaces in both domestic and commercial sectors.
You would be required to work to tight deadlines in an efficient manner. You would also be expected to uphold the company values at all times.
- Minimum three years gardening experience; two of which in a team leader capacity
- Full clean driving license with van driving experience
- Excellent working knowledge of plants, their requirements and ability to recognise disorders know the treatment
- Irrigation understanding
- Small machinery experience
- Strong communicator
- customer service experience
- Staff management
- Qualified to level 3 or equivalent
- Time keeping and adhering to tight work schedule
- Email management
- Join in with team building events, sometimes in non working hours
- Adhere to company values
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- On going training
- 23 day annual leave + bank hols