Gardener - 39223
Our client is currently looking for a Gardener to maintain the grounds and horticultural effects in Cenrtal London, you will be tasked to achieve high standards of work at all times.
This interesting and varied position involving landscape management.
The successful applicant will need to be very reliable, able to work to a high standard and possess a sense of pride and ownership in their work. You should be able to think on your feet and not only maintain but develop and improve the grounds and gardens.
To maintain the grounds efficiently on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of our clients and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors.
You will work with a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. You will be working hands-on to provide our clients with a top class horticultural environment.
In return the company offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- CRB check
- Turf Machinery, practical use of both pedestrian and ride on rotary deck mowers
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable, but not required
- Spraying Certificates, NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance