Hardy Plants Supervisor - A526
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is one of the leading Garden Centre Groups and are widely regarded as some of the best in the country offering a superb range of top quality plants, complemented by a friendly team of staff always on hand to offer tips and advice. They are currently seeking a Hardy Plants Supervisor to join the team.
Do you have a good working knowledge of a wide range of plants?
Are you keen to progress in your career working as a valid member of the team?
Can you provide excellent customer sales and service?
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of products
- Providing expert advice to customers and answering queries
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping standards throughout each season
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and looking fresh
- Working as part of a successful team of staff
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing or nursery background
- The ability to merchandise effectively creating innovative displays
- Be well organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team of staff delivering great results
If this Hardy Plants Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Hardy Plants Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Hardy Plants Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Hardy Plants Supervisor - A526
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly