Interior Landscape Technician - P150
Are you an experienced interior landscape technician?
Are you based in south-west London or Surrey?
Would you like to work for an established company with decades of experience who specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of interior plant displays?
Would you enjoy working in high-end and luxury premises where meticulous standards are required?
You will be responsible for visiting clients’ premises regularly and maintaining the existing plant displays to a high standard, as well as installing new displays. It is a varied role, which includes visiting high-end corporate clients, including blue-chip companies and household names.
- Visiting client’s sites on a regular basis.
- Watering, feeding, cleaning the plants.
- Changing plants when necessary.
- Installing new planted displays where required.
- Keeping displays adequately topped with soil and dressing.
- Some exterior maintenance of terraces
- Liaising with the clients when necessary
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years’ Interior plant experience
- A horticultural qualification is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills and a smart appearance
Must be self-motivated, trustworthy and able to work alone or as part of our team. Uniform and company van will be provided.
If this Interior Landscape Technician vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Interior Landscape Technician vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Interior Landscape Technician vacancy will have been unsuccessful.