Contracts Manager - J147
Our client operates a Grounds Maintenance Company, which carries out work for commercial clients throughout the UK. They currently require an experienced Contracts Manager to cover a number of important contracts within the Essex regions. Clients include Blue Chip HQ’s, Business parks, Industrial sites and Retail Parks and some local government contracts.
You will be expected to generally operate from home, managing the day-to-day running of the service function within your district, supervising the work of 10 mobile maintenance teams carrying out regular grounds maintenance on commercial sites throughout their region. Each team is equipped with their own van and equipment. The prime role is to ensure that service delivery to the client is to the highest standards and to ensure that financial targets are achieved through the proactive and safe management of staff and resources.
Your duties will include: -
- Regular site visits and meetings
- Control, motivate, and discipline members of your team.
- Recruitment, training and development of team members.
- Ensuring work is completed to required KPI’s and quality standards.
- Full budgetary accountability for wages, consumables, hand tools and work wear etc.
- Planning work schedules.
- Responsible for the maintenance and safe use of company vehicles, equipment etc.
- Health and safety issues in line with Company procedures and good practice.
- Working with customer service department.
- Assessment of new sites.
Applications are invited from candidates who either have strong experience as Contract Managers within GM and winter works and have worked within a similar environment and have good commercial and operational experience. It is important that you have excellent communication skills coupled with strong leadership qualities able to plan and delegate work effectively making the most economic use of resources.
A full UK driving licence and a horticultural qualification are essential requirements.
If this Contracts Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Contracts Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Contracts Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.