Shop Manager - P073
A small traditional family run business is proud to remain an independent garden centre. Stocking all you need to grow your garden as well as a great range of giftware, home furnishings, clothing and leisure goods, presenting an exciting inside shop department. They are currently seeking a Shop Manager to join their dedicated team of staff.
Do you enjoy the buzz of garden centre retailing?
Do you have a good knowledge of the seasonal changes?
Do you enjoy creating eye catching displays?
- Stock control and monitoring sales
- Assisting with the department layout and seasonal changes
- Staff supervision ensuring a good level of customer service at all times
- Goods In and ensuring all stock is clearly priced
- Cashing of tills and key holder duties as and when required.
- An enthusiastic and highly motivated personality
- A good working knowledge of garden centre retailing
- Well organised with meticulous attention to detail
The ability to communicate well at all levels
If this Shop Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Shop Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Shop Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.