Nursery Manager - S679
Our client operates a successful family run nursery and are devoted to growing excellent quality plants and trees. They have come a long way since the nursery began in 1979 but have retained their values of integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness in everything they do.
Do you enjoy growing and selling top quality trees and plants?
Are you well organised and capable of taking on a good level of responsibility for daily activities?
Do you possess a good working knowledge of trees, shrubs and hedging?
- To assist with the production and planning of plants
- To oversee goods-in and despatched plants with accuracy
- To ensure the environmental impact of all growing practices has been evaluated
- To ensure staff are trained and focused to carry out duties to the highest standards & quality
- To deal with customers, colleagues and visitors in a helpful and friendly manner
- Previous experience at this level from a nursery growing environment
- Able to lead the team by example to ensure a good level of service is offered
- Some form of Horticultural qualification
- Have meticulous attention to detail with all tasks
If this Nursery Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Manager - S679
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly