Garden Centre Manager - K269
Our client has a small group of garden centres each with their own identity selling a wide range of plants, garden sundries, leisure goods and with a popular café. They pride themselves on not only offering a vast range of products but have a well-trained team of staff offering excellent customer sales and service.
Would you enjoy the challenge of working for an independent garden centre holding a good level of autonomy?
Are you a good leader of people able to inspire the team with an enthusiastic approach?
Do you have a background in garden centre retailing and keen to progress in your career?
- To manage daily operations and ensure a high level of customer sales and service
- To manage an effective budget for the site
- To ensure high standards of merchandising and displays
- To actively develop the team’s skills and knowledge
- To work to the companies agreed targets and objectives
- Excellent communication skills with good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- A background in garden centre retailing or similar environment
- Able to promote good team spirit to deliver excellent customer sales & service
- Able to drive performance maximising sales potential
f this position is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.