Seasonal Plant Manager - P275
Our client has developed a superb Garden Centre renowned for their quality and style throughout with an established loyal customer base. They are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate plant retailer to take on the role of Seasonal Plant Manager.
Do you enjoy creating innovative plant displays?
Are you a great team leader focused to achieve the best possible sales?
Do you have passion and enthusiasm to deliver excellent customer sales and service?
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping standards
- Have a proactive approach to merchandising and displays
- Stock control of all Seasonal Plants
- Leading and Inspiring a team of staff
- Assisting in other areas of the department when required
- Good Horticultural knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Able to deliver high standards of presentation with a flexible work ethic
- Great team leadership skills
- Keen to provide excellent customer sales and service
If this Seasonal Plant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Seasonal Plant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Seasonal Plant Manager will have been unsuccessful.