SALARY £11,000 - £12,000 pa
HOURS Flexible Daily Hours 24 per week 5.6 weeks annual leave (including public holidays)
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Due to recent development and investment a new role has been created for a part-time gardener/handyman to work at an exclusive five-star luxury estate in Sunningdale, Berkshire, set within 28 acres. Assisting all departments in general operations and the day to day running with a focus on maintenance of the estate ensuring that, along with the grounds team, the grounds are kept to the highest standards as per the regular schedule as outlined by the Head Gardener. In keeping with the standard associated with such an exclusive residence, we deliver an unsurpassed five-star living experience for all owners and residents. A seamless service that is supported by a team of highly trained, motivated and professionally managed individuals.
Duties include but are not limited to: mowing; weeding; hedge cutting; leaf blowing; general garden maintenance; basic household electrical/plumbing/decoration works.
Applicants should be familiar with most types of garden machinery including tractors with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in private estates; horticulture or similar establishment. Also, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate an understanding of the embodiment of our work ethos of dedication, quality and distinction and how these relate to our core values – exclusive; secure; exceptional.
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- the ability to complete all tasks to a high standard
- The ability to remain calm in challenging situations and deal with such situations according to estate standards.
- Driven by success
- Able to balance thinking outside the box with following set guidelines and standards
- Maintain adherence to relevant regulations at all times e.g. Fire, Health and Safety
- High professional appearance and manor
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language, both written and verbal, due to guest interaction
- Strong team player
- PA1/PA6. (desirable but not essential)
- CS30/31 (desirable but not essential)
- Tractor Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- C&G 4555 certificates or equivalent
To apply please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com