Plantarea Manager - J461
Our client is a family run garden centre group consisting of 4 retail sites, specialising in supplying their garden centres with their very own plants grown on four nurseries across the South East. Their plants are fresher and better quality as they have fewer miles to travel to their destination.
Do you have a passion for horticulture able to maintain a good level of housekeeping?
Are you a good team player?
Do you enjoy offering excellent customer advice and service?
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of plants
- Stock control and maximising sales opportunities through themed displays
- Liaising with the nursery manager for product availability
- Staff supervision
- Duty Manager responsibilities as and when required
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Confident to provide excellent customer service
- Be a good team leader with a passion for horticulture
- Well organised with good attention to detail and a flexible approach
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - J461
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly