Operations & Grounds Maintenance Manager
Operations & Grounds
£45,213 - £47,502
Vision Redbridge Culture & Leisure (Vision) is looking to recruit an experienced, talented and driven person to manage the Company’s Grounds Maintenance and Parks Operations service.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of managing Grounds Maintenance Services and Parks at a commercial level. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate excellent team building skills, a commitment to deliver a consistently high standard of service and to help to grow the business.
Exciting opportunities like this do not come along very often. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, innovative and proven leader to shape the future development of parks and grounds maintenance within Redbridge.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- High level of horticultural and sports grounds maintenance knowledge
- Be pro-active and committed to providing an excellent service for clients
- High level of strategic planning and organisational skills
- Commercially aware and be able to identify and implement opportunities for income generation.
- Have a strong understanding of health and safety and fleet management
Most importantly, you’re totally customer focused, dedicated to delivering positive change and extremely energetic and imaginative – and ready to hit the ground running.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role by using the portal below.
More searches like this
- Associations Technical Jobs jobs in London (East)
- Horticultural Specialist Technical Jobs jobs in London (East)
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Technical Jobs jobs in London (East)
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Technical Jobs jobs in London (East)
- Local Authorities Technical Jobs jobs in London (East)