Outdoor Team Leader - S415
Our client is proud to have developed large destination garden centres dedicated to being the best, providing a superb range of quality products and inspirational ideas to create stunning gardens. An opportunity has arisen for an Outdoor Team Leader to join the plants team.
Do you enjoy creating inspirational plant displays?
Can you lead and inspire the team to provide excellent customer service?
Are you looking for a new challenge in garden centre retailing?
- To assist the department manager supporting all daily duties
- Have a proactive approach to merchandising and displays
- Ordering of stock and ensuring correct levels are maintained
- Offer team support and development to achieve good sales
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards
- Good horticultural knowledge and sales skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Be highly motivated and keen to deliver great results
Able to deliver high standards of presentation with a flexible work ethic
If this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.