Team Leader - Outdoor Plants - A654
Our client has developed a highly successful Garden Centre and are proud to have been selling plants since 1876. Their team have a real passion for the products they sell and are dedicated to providing high standards of retailing. An exciting opportunity exists to join the team as Team Leader for Outside Plants.
Can you provide high standards of service and housekeeping?
Do you have a real passion for Horticulture and keen to progress in your career?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- To ensure the team delivers the highest standards of visual merchandising & presentation
- Proactively sell products and promote link sales
- To assist the manager with stock replenishment where necessary
- To assist the HR manager with appraisals and team reflection
- Delivering a high level of customer sales and service
- Good experience of managing a team
- Be practically minded with a strong work ethic
- Good horticultural knowledge with passion to provide a first-class service
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If this Team Leader – Outdoor Plants vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Team Leader – Outdoor Plants vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Team Leader – Outdoor Plants vacancy will have been unsuccessful.